Dats Wicked Dats Wicked

Kind of catchy

I think the thing I liked most about this is how it isn't repetitive. I don't listen to a whole bunch of dance songs but the ones I have listened to tend to just loop a lot. Since this isn't repetitive, it doesn't become boring. :) I think it could do without the voice though, but that's just like my opinion. The ending was a little disappointing to me but I really loved the start, so I guess it balances out. I'm not really serious about music, so I can't answer if you are hitting all the right frequencies. :p But I liked this anyway. Great job. :]

Decibel7 responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! Haha. I may change the ending up a little later. What exactly about the voice did you not like? :D

8-bit Final Stage 1 8-bit Final Stage 1

Pretty good

I'm really not a big fan of Megaman but this sounds great. It does seem like it would work in a megaman style game though because of that "energizing" feeling it has. The only thing about this that kind of annoys me is the part at about 2:10 where it gets repetitive. Other than that, good job. :)

Slash & Fire Slash & Fire

Alright

Whatever that thing is that starts at about 11, it's a little annoying. But it isn't too annoying. My favorite part is definitely the first ten seconds. You should have continued that. :p

Ninjic responds:

I didn't get it but thanks for the seven

Half of Her Broken Soul Half of Her Broken Soul

Great

I love this. It sounds a little sad but relaxing at the same time. I wish it were a little longer though. Anyway, it's still pretty good. :)

Keep On Dancin' Keep On Dancin'

Good

I think it is pretty good. It could be a little better but I really can't explain how. :| Maybe making it have a faster beat will make it sound better but I'm not sure. Anyway, good job.

Bump-Da-Beet responds:

Hey thanks.... I knew there was something missing i just wasnt sure.... But yea i agree it could be a little faster and maybe second beat added. Anyway thank you very much for letting me know instead of just voting on it...... Check Back in about a day or so and i may have updated it.

THANKS!! =) Bump Da Beet

Bloodlines Bloodlines

Great but...

That sound in the background got annoying. The one that sounded like a stick hitting a metal pole. Other than that, this is really great. :D

kaisereteee responds:

thanks dude!
one friend had the same complain !
next time i try to fix it :D

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Superb, wonderful, amazing, great, terrific.......

I'm running out of adjectives to describe how great this sounds. The greatest thing I liked about this song is that I didn't notice I listened to it four times. The song has an end but it somehow can easily start again without me noticing. But it's a wonderful thing. I really love the song at about 50 seconds when the music starts speeding up and getting a little louder. I noticed that some people called it a little "repetitive", but I think it's a great thing when the music has such a great rhythm. Great job, and thanks for the music.

Chronamut responds:

no problem man! And ya depending on the speed of your internet it can seamlessly start up again without you noticing :)

glad you loved it!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Laguna's Battle Theme {final} Laguna's Battle Theme {final}

Amazing

Laguna's Battle Theme is the best music in FF8 in my opinion. And this was an awesome remake of it. I really liked it at about 2:10; that was my favorite part. Great job, I love ya. :P

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I love you too? and I'm really glad you enjoyed it! ^_^v

Getting it done Getting it done

It's ok

Not really that great, mainly because it's too short. And the end doesn't fit with the beginning so when it starts over, it gets annoying. And it starts over a lot because it's so short. But since this is a test, I won't complain too much. The piano was pretty good and helped make this sound good. Good job. :)

The Final Goodbye_JT The Final Goodbye_JT

Amazing

It just sounded really great. I loved the guitar. And the drums were also nice to hear. I loved the length of it. It was great to listen to for 6 minutes. :D
Great job, I hope to hear more from you.