Wally The Clown Wally The Clown

Good

I thought this flash movie was nicely done. The voice acting was good, the animation was good, and the whole circus theme really couldn't have been done better. The darker sense of humor was nice to watch and I thought it was pretty funny. The only problem I saw with it was how short it was. I was kind of hoping for a longer movie since I was liking it. But it was still entertaining to watch and if anyone else is reads this I'd recommend watching this for a quick laugh. :) Good job Markface and MattiusK. I liked this. :]

Hallelujah! With Shapes! Hallelujah! With Shapes!

Nice experimental flash

I think you synced the shapes very greatly with the music. Some parts weren't perfect, but it was overall very well done. The different colors and odd shapes were nice to look at. :) The only problem I noticed was that there seems to be some animation at the end without any music. I'm not sure if it's my computer or not but if it isn't you should have stopped the animation where the music stopped.

The lack of a preloader wasn't a problem for me due to the small file size. It's still not a bad idea to add one though. You can get some already made from Newgrounds and they're quite easy to add into your movie. If you still need help, people at the Flash forums wouldn't mind helping you. A replay button would also be nice.

Overall, I think this is a great first animation. With some more practice I'm sure you could make something really great (not that this is bad or anything :P). I wouldn't mind seeing more movies like this. :]

Klyptomaniac responds:

Thanks for the encouragement :) And i definitely will do all that.

i maked tom a drawing i maked tom a drawing

Tom is extremely lucky...

to have you create these wonderful drawings for him. You truly are talented. I believe very few people could have expressed such a wonderful day in something as simple as these drawings. Your artistic abilities are fascinating and you exemplify a style of art that should be looked up to. Only you could make something this amazing and worthy of Tom's eyes. I'm sure he would make a poster of this and hang it on his wall if he saw it. I know I would.
5/5 , 10/10 , beyond amazing.

BILLY MAYS... BILLY MAYS...

Billy Mays

would be proud of this amazing flash you made of him. He would laugh and possibly even try to sell it. May he rest in peace.

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

Nice tribute...

to one of the best men ever seen on television. :D

R.I.P. Billy Mays. R.I.P. Billy Mays.

Amazing

I believe that Billy Mays would be proud of this flash. Now that you have made this great movie, he can rest in peace.

AIDSMcGuff responds:

I concur, he was a good man. May he rest in peace.

PONG.0 PONG.0

An ok pong game

It's just a pong game. And there are only a couple of reasons why it's better than some other ones. The music is kind of nice and I like that the screen is tall. I also liked that you could choose the background and what the ball looked like. But other than that, there really wasn't else to it. :|

doondeka responds:

its a joy ride

Josh Howley: Thistles Josh Howley: Thistles

Too short.

It looked ok and the preloader was nice but the movie was way too short. The only really thing I liked about it was the music. It was Killswitch Engage, right? :)

Jonesy177x responds:

yer ^_^

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Hilarious

Even though this took a long time to make, it's easy to notice that a lot of effort went into this collab. Nearly every part made me laugh and all of the animation was amazing. This collab can keep anymore entertained for a long time, especially with all of the secret movies. Great job to all of the artists who contributed to this awesome collab. :D

Rooobet Rooobet

Amazing

I haven't watched a flash movie that has made me feel happy, sad, angry, anxious, nervous, shocked, and relaxed all at one time. I couldn't stop watching it. It was truly amazing. Sadly, I had to turn off my computer because my body wanted me to sleep, yet my mind wanted me to continue watching this epic flash movie. I wish everyone could see this movie and get the same wonderful feelings that I do when I watch it. Thank you for making this terrific movie. It has fulfilled my life.

Click-Me responds:

I am honored that you would put this flash before your personal wellbeing. Gold star for you.